One Lovely Blog Award

Dear all,

deco1

I am really very happy to receive this award from  The Recipe Hunter .

A big thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Since April 2017 I have started my food blog and very much flattered by the appreciation I am getting from my fellow bloggers.

Please take a moment and visit    Esme’s blog :  The Recipe Hunter  https://cookandenjoyrecipes.wordpress.com/ and you can read about her blog,  where she is always sharing and inspiring fellow bloggers to share their own tried and tested recipes .

Her main motto  is “Sharing is Caring ”

1. They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
  2. Must add 7 facts about themselves.
  3. Nominate 15 people to do the award!
  4. Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.

deco3

Something About Myself :

1.  First of all I am mother of a teenage boy .
  2.  I have newly joined as a food blogger and trying my best to showcase my little knowledge regarding my tested and also experimental recipes.
  3. I love to watch good movies — , my recent watch was a Hindi film starring Irfan  Khan –Hindi Medium — which I loved .
  4. I love to travel , but now am in-house arrest (ha ha) due to my son’s ongoing studies.
  5. Love making new friends and WordPress has given me an awesome platform for  making friends from all over the world, I am thrilled
  6. My recipe — Chicken Biryani– was showcased on an international E-magaizine –“Slurrpp.”
  7. Last but not the least I am a very positive person, try to find happiness in every situation.

deco4

deco5

I will nominate each and every person who are  followers of my blog and please help yourself with this award and don’t forget to tag me when you do so. Keep blogging and inspiring fellow bloggers 🙂

Thanks to all and happy blogging —

9 Comments Add yours

4. Congratulations

Liked by 1 person

5. flavours2017 says:

Thanks Prashasti — 🙂

Liked by 1 person

6. Frenchie says:

Litteraly half of the “uisnnured” problem would go away if the “illegals” went away. Not only are most illegals likely to be without health insurance but they put so much downward pressure on wages for unskilled American’s that they wipe out the possibility of anybody else getting employer paid insurance if they work in certain industries.

Liked by 1 person

7. Janine says:

Je ne vois pas comment jalouser des gens conformistes pris dans un dispositif purement consumériste qui leur suce la moelle. Mais vous pouvez essayer de vous en convaincre. Réfléchissez simplement à ce que serait votre fameuse « vie soolpie&nbsa;&raquc; sans FB. Si vous la voyez plus pauvre, mauvaise nouvelle : vous avez laissé une entreprise s’immiscer dans ce que vous avez de plus précieux. You loose…

Liked by 1 person

8. Aira says:

Gee whiz, and I thgohut this would be hard to find out.

Liked by 1 person

9. That’s a mold-breaker. Great thinking!