I am really very happy to receive this award from The Recipe Hunter .
A big thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Since April 2017 I have started my food blog and very much flattered by the appreciation I am getting from my fellow bloggers.
Please take a moment and visit Esme’s blog : The Recipe Hunter https://cookandenjoyrecipes.wordpress.com/ and you can read about her blog, where she is always sharing and inspiring fellow bloggers to share their own tried and tested recipes .
Her main motto is “Sharing is Caring ”
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
Something About Myself :
- First of all I am mother of a teenage boy .
- I have newly joined as a food blogger and trying my best to showcase my little knowledge regarding my tested and also experimental recipes.
- I love to watch good movies — , my recent watch was a Hindi film starring Irfan Khan –Hindi Medium — which I loved .
- I love to travel , but now am in-house arrest (ha ha) due to my son’s ongoing studies.
- Love making new friends and WordPress has given me an awesome platform for making friends from all over the world, I am thrilled
- My recipe — Chicken Biryani– was showcased on an international E-magaizine –“Slurrpp.”
- Last but not the least I am a very positive person, try to find happiness in every situation.
I will nominate each and every person who are followers of my blog and please help yourself with this award and don’t forget to tag me when you do so. Keep blogging and inspiring fellow bloggers 🙂
Thanks to all and happy blogging —