This is one of the simplest salad one can make with chicken as the main ingredient , with lot’s of greens of your choice and flavoured with Italian dressing— 🙂
- Boiled Chicken Pieces (Cut into thin stripes)
- A bunch of lettuce leaves
- A bunch of baby spinach (leaves) — washed and soaked in warm water for 10 min
- Broccoli (washed and parboiled)
- 1 sliced cucumber
- Handful of walnut
- 2 red tomatoes (cut into small pieces)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
Italian Dressing :
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp of honey
- 1tsp of oregano
- 1tsp of mixed her
- 1tsp of crushed black pepper
- Salt to taste
Mix all the greens and vegetables in a large bowl .
Drizzle the italian dressing just before serving and coat it well.
Arrange the chicken pieces on top of the salad.
Within a span of 15 minutes your green chicken salad is ready —
Walnut here will give the required crunch —– 🙂