Basically it is a fried chicken tossed in sweet and spicy sauce —-
Pls do try this recipe — You won’t regret at all —
- 500 gm of boneless chicken medium-sized cut chicken pieces
- 2 eggs
- 5 to 6 tbsp of Thai chilli sauce or Singapore chilli sauce (optional) — Easily available in Asian Grocery Store
- 3 to 4 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- 2 tbsp of Vinegar
- 3 to 4 tsp of sugar
- 5 to 5 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 to 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- Some all-purpose flour and cornflour for coating
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tsp of red chilli powder
- 2 medium-sized lemon juice
Marinate the boneless chicken pieces with the eggs, salt and pepper and keep it aside for an hour — meanwhile prepare the sauce.
Mix all the sauces together with the garlic, sugar,a little bit of salt, vinegar , chilli powder in a pan and put it on a stove . Mix in for a little while, add in the Kaffir lime leaves and lastly add in the lemon juice . After adding the lemon juice put off the flame otherwise the sauce will turn bitter.
Now mix in the all-purpose flour , cornflour , salt and pepper with the marinated chicken pieces and fry them in batches.