Ice cream is great and if it is fried it is even better —–
Friends having a sweet tooth will surely love it —
- 1 bar of vanilla ice-cream
- Crushed cereal like cornflakes , wheatflakes, cookies or plain breadcrumbs
- All purpose flour — a small bowl of it
- 2 beaten eggs
- Crushed cereal whichever you are using –I have used here digestive buiscuits
- Enough vegetable oil for frying
Place parchment paper or aluminium foil on a baking sheet half an hour prior in the freezer
Remove the balls from the freezer , coat the ball s first with the dry flour , then the beaten eggs and lastly with the crushed buiscuits.
Repeat this process with each and every ball of ice cream
Place the ice cream balls on the sheets then back into the freezer for another 2 hours or more and should be only taken out when you are ready to fry it.
Heat the oil and fry the ice cream balls in batches. Fry until each balls turn into light gloden brown in colour.
Serve immediately after frying with chocolate sauce or any other sauce of your liking —-