Here is a quick pasta sauce that I made yesterday for my family and it was loved by all .
It’s quick, easy and above all tastes awesome —-
Main Ingredients :
- 50 gm of Amul Butter
- 50 gm of All purpose flour
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 Green capsicum , a half a cup broccoli
- Half cup of button mushroom
- 4 to 5 cubes of processed cheese , you can use any other cheese(mozzarella, parmesan) of your liking
- Some mixed dried herbs and fresh parsley
- 1 pack of fusilli pasta
- Salt to taste
Cook the pasta as per packing instruction — keep it aside.
Heat butter in a pan , saute the flour for a few minutes in low flame ,keeping in mind that it should not change colour.
Add the milk and stir rigorously , so that no lumps are formed , stir for 10 minutes then add in the capsicum ,broccoli ,mushroom, salt and cheese .
Keep stirring , add in the pasta , adjust the seasoning , sprinkle dried herbs and parsley .
Let it stand for few minutes before serving —