Actually it is made in tandoor , but here I have made it in tawa — and trust me it was absoulutely yum and delicious
Do try this recipe and let me know.
- 500 gm of paneer (cut into 1 inch square)
- Red , yellow and green capsicum ( cut into 1 inch squares)
- One onion (cut into 1 inch chunks )
- half cup of hung curd
- 6 tsp of ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp of red chilli powder
- 1 tsp of garam masala powder
- 2 tsp of kasuri methi powder
- 1 tsp of corainder powder
- 2 tsp of chat masala
- Required amount of vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
Take a bowl and mix all the masalas in order to make a marinade.
Add the paneer, capsicum and onion , mix gently to coat all the masala to the paneer and vegetables.
Leave it for a half an hour.
Arrange the paneer , green , yellow , red and onion squares one by one on a skewer or a toothpick — here I have used wooden toothpick.
Heat non-stick pan or tawa , spread some oil , and then shallow fry the skewered paneer on the hot tawa over medium heat.