Incorporate beetroot into your daily cuisine with this unique way —
It is a healthy snack and comes with loads of nutrients —-
These are soft from inside and crispy from outside —-
- 1 cup of boiled and mashed beetroot
- 4 tbsp of besan
- 2 tsp of chat masala, roasted and powdered cumin powder
- 1 tsp of red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup of coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup of sweet corn(optional)
- 1 chopped green chilli
- Salt according to taste
- Some Rawa or Maida for dry coating the tikkis
Put all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl , mash them together .
Make round tikkis using the palm of your hand .
Coat the patties with some rawa or maida.
Heat a non-stick pan with some vegetable oil and lightly fry these –
Serve it with green chutney —
It’s that simple — go ahead and make these and don’t forget to drop in your lovely comments —:)